Monday, January 31, 2011

Vasona Lake County Park




This weekend my Grandpa took me to Vasona Lake County Park with my big brother Klaus and my Auntie Annabelle. We had lots of fun.There were lots of neat things to see at Vasona, like a train and even a merry-go-round!



I went on the Train with my family and it was alot of fun, we went all over Vasona park and got to see lots and lots of Canadian geese. I also went on the merry-go-round with my Auntie and my Mommy but I was to afraid to ride on the horses, they were very big and I don't like to be that high.




After we went on the train and the merry-go-round we walked along the Las Gatos Creek Trail. My Mommy says "Las Gatos" means "The Cats." As we walked along the trail we ran into some really friendly geese and I got the chase them.

After I chased the geese around I was sleepy and we all went back to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I had a really great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment